Cable Dolly and Cable Dolly Jr.
These Cable Dollies can come in very handy when dealing with reels or spools not only for moving them around but also to keep them neatly stored. Made from sturdy steel to resist the every day wear and tear out on the job, this great transportation and storage tool is sure to serve you well for a long time.
- Constructed of steel tubing with 1/8" walls
- Powder coated orange for visibility
- Folds flat for easy storage and transport while not in use
- Lightweight (75 lbs unloaded) for easy handling
- Casters constructed of abrasion resistant blue rubber
- Capable of holding reels of cables, braided sleeving, tape and more
|Dimensions when open:||48"H x 46"L x 28"W||40"H x 36"L x 28"W|
|Dimensions when collapsed:||13"H x 60"L x 28"W||13"H x 48"L x 28"W|
|Max. Load Capacity:||1200 lbs.||1200 lbs.|
|Weight :||75 lbs.||50 lbs.|
|Material :||1/8" powder coated steel tubing||1/8" powder coated steel tubing|
|BES-CD3000||Cable Dolly Wire Cart||48" H x 46" L x 28" W||8||75 lbs.|
|BES-CD3100||Cable Dolly Jr. Wire Cart||40" H x 36" L x 28" W||4||50 lbs.|
|BES-CD3000-EXT||Set of (8) 17" Spindle Extensions
with connectors for CD3000
|BES-CD3100-EXT||Set of (4) 17" Spindle Extensions
with connectors for CD3100
- Tool Box Roundup: How to Find the Right One for You
- What Is The Difference Between Cat 5, Cat 5e, and Cat 6 Cable?
- Key Elements for Cable Installation Success
- On-the-Job Ergonomics for Electrical Contractors
- How to Work Smart and Prevent Back Injuries with Carts, Ramps and Dock Plates