What's special about these wire spool carts?
- Equipped with durable locking casters that are rated up to 1200 lbs.load capacity
- 12" wide spindles to accommodate a wide range of reel sizes
- Spindles stand 19" apart from each other for more comfortable work room
- Wire guide makes multiple pulls smooth and hassle free
- Click for More Features
These Cable Dollies can come in very handy when dealing with reels or spools not only for moving them around but also to keep them neatly stored. Made from sturdy steel to resist the every day wear and tear out on the job, this great transportation and storage tool is sure to serve you well for a long time.
|BES-CD3000||Cable Dolly Wire Cart||48" H x 46" L x 28" W||8||75 lbs.|
|BES-CD3100||Cable Dolly Jr. Wire Cart||40" H x 36" L x 28" W||4||50 lbs.|
|BES-CD3000-EXT||Set of (8) 17" Spindle Extensions with connectors for CD3000||7 lbs.|
|BES-CD3100-EXT||Set of (4) 17" Spindle Extensions with connectors for CD3100||3.5 lbs.|
- Constructed of steel tubing with 1/8" walls
- Powder coated orange for visibility
- Folds flat for easy storage and transport while not in use
- Lightweight (75 lbs unloaded) for easy handling
- Casters constructed of abrasion resistant blue rubber
- Capable of holding reels of cables, braided sleeving, tape and more
|Dimensions when open:||48"H x 46"L x 28"W||40"H x 36"L x 28"W|
|Dimensions when collapsed:||13"H x 60"L x 28"W||13"H x 48"L x 28"W|
|Max. Load Capacity:||1200 lbs.||1200 lbs.|
|Weight :||75 lbs.||50 lbs.|
|Material :||1/8" powder coated steel tubing||1/8" powder coated steel tubing|
- Tool Box Roundup: How to Find the Right One for You
- What Is The Difference Between Cat 5, Cat 5e, and Cat 6 Cable?
- Key Elements for Cable Installation Success
- On-the-Job Ergonomics for Electrical Contractors
- How to Work Smart and Prevent Back Injuries with Carts, Ramps and Dock Plates
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030