Belkin PureAV® Home Theater Power Consoles
The ordinary household power going to your home entertainment devices is riddled with "noise" that takes away from your equipment's overall performance. Each power console is optimized with advanced Phase PureFilter™ circuitry to help eliminate this noise not only from your household power, but from each component connected to the power console as well, providing you with a true and clean power source.
- Available with anywhere from 8 to 13 outlet blanks for protecting High-Definition televisions, Blu-Ray® players, DVD players, gaming consoles, receivers, or other home theater equipment
- Built-in Advanced Overvoltage Protection System automatically cuts the power to valuable home theater equipment when the input voltage reaches dangerous levels, and then restores the power automatically when voltage is back to a safe level.
- Simplistic yet elegant housing adds a modern touch to your home theater, and blends in beautifully with other devices
- Gold-plated coaxial cable connectors help remove noise and power threats from coaxial-cable lines, for a cleaner image and sound
- UL 1449 Listed
- Lifetime Manufacturer's Warranty
|Power Console PF60||Power Console PF30|
|Product Type||Line Conditioner||Line Conditioner|
|Power Protection||Level 4||Level 4|
|Protection Type||Over Voltage, Surge, AC Noise||AC Surge, AC Noise|
|Connected Equipment Warranty||$500,000||$350,000|
|Surge Protection||7,114 Joules||3,245 Joules|
|Maximum Spike Current||369,000-Amp||165,000-Amp|
|Gold Coaxial Cable Connectors||3 Pairs||1 Pair|
|Weight||19.65 lbs||9.55 lbs|
|Standard Manufacturer's Warranty||Lifetime||Lifetime|
|Belkin PureAV Cable Labels||YES||YES|
|One Pair of Rack Mount Brackets||YES||NO|
|BE-PF30-8||Belkin PureAV® Home Theater Power Console PF30||8||5.25" H x 12" W x 21" D||9.55 lbs|
|BE-PF60-13||Belkin PureAV® Home Theater Power Console PF60||13||7.5" H x 17.5" W x 22" D||19.65 lbs|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- How to Install Your Wiring Solution
- How to Have a Great Home Theater System
- High Definition Connections: What's the Difference Between HDMI and DVI?
- Impress Your Guests with a Home Theater That Looks Expensive
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!