What's special about these surge protectors?
- Provides level 4 surge protection and advanced overvoltage protection for valuable home theater equipment
- Convenient console design can be utilized as a stand-alone unit, or mounted in a standard home theater rack or cabinet
- Utilizes Multiphase PureFilter™ Circuitry and HiCurrent™ filters to help eliminate AC noise and provide a better, cleaner, and more consistent power source to your audio and video equipment
- Click for More Features
|BE-PF60-13||Belkin PureAV® Home Theater Power Console PF60||13||7.5" H x 17.5" W x 22" D||19.65 lbs||DISCONTINUED|
The ordinary household power going to your home entertainment devices is riddled with "noise" that takes away from your equipment's overall performance. Each power console is optimized with advanced Phase PureFilter™ circuitry to help eliminate this noise not only from your household power, but from each component connected to the power console as well, providing you with a true and clean power source.
- Available with 13 outlet blanks for protecting High-Definition televisions, Blu-Ray® players, DVD players, gaming consoles, receivers, or other home theater equipment
- Built-in Advanced Overvoltage Protection System automatically cuts the power to valuable home theater equipment when the input voltage reaches dangerous levels, and then restores the power automatically when voltage is back to a safe level.
- Simplistic yet elegant housing adds a modern touch to your home theater, and blends in beautifully with other devices
- Gold-plated coaxial cable connectors help remove noise and power threats from coaxial-cable lines, for a cleaner image and sound
- UL 1449 Listed
- Lifetime Manufacturer's Warranty
|Power Console PF60|
|Product Type||Line Conditioner|
|Power Protection||Level 4|
|Protection Type||Over Voltage, Surge, AC Noise|
|Connected Equipment Warranty||$500,000|
|Surge Protection||7,114 Joules|
|Maximum Spike Current||369,000-Amp|
|Gold Coaxial Cable Connectors||3 Pairs|
|Standard Manufacturer's Warranty||Lifetime|
|Belkin PureAV Cable Labels||YES|
|One Pair of Rack Mount Brackets||YES|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- How to Install Your Wiring Solution
- How to Have a Great Home Theater System
- High Definition Connections: What's the Difference Between HDMI and DVI?
- Impress Your Guests with a Home Theater That Looks Expensive
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030