What's special about this energy-saving timer?
- This timer can be set to: 1/2, 3, or 6 hours, to automatically cut power to vampire electronics or appliances when they're not in use
- Once power is cut, the socket does not consume any additional electricity, saving energy and money
- When plugged into the top outlet of a standard U.S. power receptacle, it does not block the second outlet
- Use it with curling irons, coffee makers or clothes irons for added security, to eliminate the possibility of leaving something turned on
- Prolongs the life of cell phone and digital camera batteries by preventing overcharging
- Click for More Features
Many items around your house or office continue to drain electricity even when they're not in use, which is why they're called "vampire electronics". The Conserve Socket™ power timer eliminates that problem by cutting power to your gadgets at timed intervals that you choose, and since the socket itself doesn't consume energy, you can save money and protect the environment at the same time.
L x W x H
|BE-F7C009||Conserve Socket Power Timer||1.5" x 2.5" x 2.5"||White and Lemongrass||0.185 lb|
- Eliminate standby power when charging mobile phones, MP3 players, Bluetooth devices and digital cameras, resulting in longer battery life
- Consumes power only during the allotted time, to reduce energy consumption
- When the socket is in operation, a green LED light glows to provide visual conformation that power is on
- Keep your home safe by using this socket in each receptacle, to prevent overheated appliances from causing fires
- 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
|AC Rating||120V / 15A / 60Hz / 1800W|
|Color||White and Lemongrass|
|Continuous Electrical Rating||15A / 120V / 60Hz / 1800W|
|Number of Outlets||1|
|Operating Temperature||40°C (104°F)|
|Dimensions||2.5" H x 1.5" L x 2.5" W|
|Time Settings||30 min.
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Spend Money to Save Money:
Smart Investments That Will Help You Survive the Recession
- 5 Bright Ideas for Updating Your Home Lighting
- Why Use a Programmable Thermostat?
- The History of Energy Star
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030