Belkin Conserve Socket
Many items around your house or office continue to drain electricity even when they're not in use, which is why they're called "vampire electronics". The Conserve Socket™ power timer eliminates that problem by cutting power to your gadgets at timed intervals that you choose, and since the socket itself doesn't consume energy, you can save money and protect the environment at the same time.
- Eliminate standby power when charging mobile phones, MP3 players, Bluetooth devices and digital cameras, resulting in longer battery life
- Consumes power only during the allotted time, to reduce energy consumption
- When the socket is in operation, a green LED light glows to provide visual conformation that power is on
- Keep your home safe by using this socket in each receptacle, to prevent overheated appliances from causing fires
- 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
|AC Rating||120V / 15A / 60Hz / 1800W|
|Color||White and Lemongrass|
|Continuous Electrical Rating||15A / 120V / 60Hz / 1800W|
|Number of Outlets||1|
|Operating Temperature||40°C (104°F)|
|Dimensions||2.5" H x 1.5" L x 2.5" W|
|Time Settings||30 min.
L x W x H
|BE-F7C009||Conserve Socket Power Timer||1.5" x 2.5" x 2.5"||White and Lemongrass||0.185 lb|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Spend Money to Save Money:
Smart Investments That Will Help You Survive the Recession
- 5 Bright Ideas for Updating Your Home Lighting
- Why Use a Programmable Thermostat?
- The History of Energy Star
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!