Arlington Industries Non-Metallic Wire Bushings
When running low voltage data or speaker cable through a wall, there are many things that can go wrong. Not only do you want a clean aesthetically pleasing look, but you also want to protect the cabling from abrasive drywall edges, and the drywall from splitting. These Arlington Industries plastic wire bushings solve all of these concerns at once.
|Usage:||Low Voltage/Class 2 Wire|
|Wall Types:||Drywall/Sheet Rock|
|PART #||HOLE SIZE||INTERNAL OPENING||PACK QTY||PRICE|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Getting Wired: How to Choose the Right Speaker Wire for Your Home Audio System
- 5 Easy Ways to Hide Speaker Wire
- Cable Quality Counts in Home Theater Systems
- Impress Your Guests with a Home Theater That Looks Expensive
- 10 Easy Ways to Prevent Home Electrical Hazards
- Home Safety Checklist
HOW-TO CORNER -
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!