What's special about these drywall grommets?
- Allows you to install low voltage wires and cables such as speaker wire through dry wall with a smooth point of exit/entry
- Can accommodate either single or double drywall thicknesses for a wide range of applications
- Made of smooth, high impact PVC to prevent the drywall from chipping, flaking, or splitting
- Pass thru grommets secure into the opening by utilizing a screw-like pattern on the trunk of the bushing
- Click for More Features
When running low voltage data or speaker cable through a wall, there are many things that can go wrong. Not only do you want a clean aesthetically pleasing look, but you also want to protect the cabling from abrasive drywall edges, and the drywall from splitting. These Arlington Industries plastic wire bushings solve all of these concerns at once.
|PART #||HOLE SIZE||INTERNAL OPENING||PACK QTY||PRICE|
|Usage:||Low Voltage/Class 2 Wire|
|Wall Types:||Drywall/Sheet Rock|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Getting Wired: How to Choose the Right Speaker Wire for Your Home Audio System
- 5 Easy Ways to Hide Speaker Wire
- Cable Quality Counts in Home Theater Systems
- Impress Your Guests with a Home Theater That Looks Expensive
- 10 Easy Ways to Prevent Home Electrical Hazards
- Home Safety Checklist
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
- Thank you for your question. This product is NOT rated for a firewall.
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Arlington Industries Plastic Bushing - 0.5:
To keep your drywall from splintering/cracking and otherwise looking really bad, install these and the wires don't cause any damage to the drywall, plus they look good.