Arlington Industries Small Diameter Sconce Boxes
These small diameter sconce electrical boxes are excellent choices when you want the professionally installed look. Not only are they aesthetically pleasing, but they are functional as well. The new construction boxes (FSC3212 & FSC2312S) are strong and can hold lights that weight up to 5 lbs. The retrofit box (FSC3212R) can hold a light up to 3 lbs in weight and can be easily installed using a hole saw.
- Ready to use right from box and easy to install
- Box includes NM cable connector and installation nails
- Choose from screw on, nail on, or mounting brackets
- Use the bracket to hold the box against drywall or secure directly to concrete which eliminates the need for furring strips
- Durable boxes have a two hour fire rating
- One year manufacturer warranty
|AI-FSC3212||Small Diameter Sconce Box - New Construction, Screw-On||4.75" L x 3.25" W x 1.24" H|
|AI-FSC3212S||Small Diameter Sconce Box - New Construction, Nail-On||4.76" L x 3.25" W x 1.24" H|
|AI-FSC3212R||Small Diameter Sconce Box - Retrofit, Screws and Bracket||4.28" L x 3.25" W x 1.24" H|
|Cut hole in drywall. Insert box and bracket. Box is secured by tightening screws that pull bracket against drywall.||Easy nail-on installation. Flanges on bracket position box properly on stud to accommodate the drywall thickness.||There's no need for additional furring strips! Easy screw-on installation. Mounts directly to flat concrete block surfaces.|
- What is Plenum Cable, and When Should I Use It?
- 10 Easy Ways to Protect Against Electrical Hazards
- Safety Guide for Conference Room Power Distribution
- On-the-Job Ergonomics for Electrical Contractors
- Hole Saw FAQ's
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!