Arlington Industries FSR404 4x4 Box
Arlington Industries FSR404 4x4 boxes provide great versatility, and allow for use on both electrical and low voltage installations. This allows you to purchase just one box to do it all! The sturdy steel or nonmetallic boxes are available in 2 colors to suit your application, meet code, or match your décor.
- Screw holes for 2-gang devices are available to ease installation of a dual-gang wall plate or device
- Can be adjusted for use on walls greater than 1-1/4" deep using bracket
- Available in red, black, or natural steel color for color coding or to match your décor
Ideal for installations of:
|PART #||Material||HEIGHT||WIDTH||DEPTH||WEIGHT||KNOCKOUTS||CUTOUT DIMENSIONS||PRICE|
|AI-FSR404||Plastic||4"||4"||2.5"||0.38 lb||1/2", 3/4"||4" W x 3 3/4" H|
|AI-FSR404S||Steel||4"||4"||2.5"||1.31 lbs||1/2", 3/4"|
|PART #||2 GANG
|AI-FSR404||4" H x 4" W||Non-Metallic||black, red||0.38 lb|
|AI-FSR404S||4" H x 4" W||Steel||red, steel||1.30 lbs|
- 10 Easy Ways to Protect Against Electrical Hazards
- Energy Saving Tips for Businesses
- How to Reduce Labor Costs and Increase Workplace Safety with TempCovers
- What Exactly is an Electrical Fuse?
- How Do You Know the Right Fuse for Your Circuit Protection Needs
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!