Power and Low Voltage Box for new Construction
Speeding up the installation process is possibly one of the top priorities when it comes to construction projects. Having a Power and Low Voltage combo box can help you save time and money along with making your connections a lot more accessible for the everyday use.
- Saves time and money
- For wood stud installation, LVD2 features parked in place nails ready for use
- For metal stud installation, LVD2 features screw holes on either side of the front flange (screws not included)
- UL E20643 (Arlington Industries UL listed number)
- Click here for Power & Cable/Phone Duplex Covers
Please Note: This product ships in 1 week
|AI-LVD2||New Construction Power and Low Voltage Combo Box|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- 10 Easy Ways to Prevent Electrical Hazards
- Key Elements for Cable Installation Success
- Why Earth Resistance Can Only Be Found By Clamping It
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!