Arlington® Non-Metallic Cord Grips
Application of Cord Grip
Non-Metallic Cord Grips by Arlington® provide the neatest, most secure wire installations in a variety of applications. These sturdy connectors hold up to 13 cables, keeping them separated and held tightly in place for routing to your desired destination. They may be used indoors or outdoors thanks to its UV rated plastic construction.
- UV rated plastic construction allows years of reliable outdoor use in the hottest conditions
- Sealing ring keeps out moisture for increased electrical safety and corrosion resistance
- Smooth black finish compliments any environment or décor
- Proudly made in the USA
|Cable Capacity||1-9 Cables||1-13 Cables|
|Weight||0.14 lb||0.25 lb|
|Color||Black with Yellow Rings|
|Material||Zinc / UV Rated Plastic|
|PART #||DIAMETER||CABLE CAPACITY||CABLE DIAMETER||QUANTITY||WEIGHT||PRICE / PACK|
|AI-NMPV100||1"||1-9 Cables||0.225"||1||0.14 lb|
|AI-NMPV125||1.25"||1-13 Cables||0.25 lb|
No manual available
RELATED ARTICLES -
- What Is Plenum Cable, and When Should I Use It?
- Introduction to Power Distribution and System Grounding
- Tips for Inspecting & Maintaining Your Klein Lineman's Body Belt
- Energy Saving Tips for Businesses
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!