Nail-in and Screw-in Low Voltage Mounting Brackets
Nail-in mounting brackets are a great addition for a fast, painless set up. Available in single and double gang, these bracket mounts are sure to make your low voltage installation an easy one.
- Single and 2-gang brackets for the installation of LOW VOLTAGE Class 2 ONLY.
- UL E253895 (Arlington Industries UL listed number)
- CSA LR49636
NOTE: These products ship within 1 week.
|AI-LVN1||Nail-In Single Gang Low Voltage Mounting Bracket for New Construction||1|
|AI-LVN2||Nail-In Double Gang Low Voltage Mounting Bracket for New Construction||1|
RELATED ARTICLES - A place to find educational articles covering a wide range of topics, all categorized according to your areas of interest. Learn more
- 10 Easy Ways to Prevent Electrical Hazards
- Key Elements for Cable Installation Success
- Why Earth Resistance Can Only Be Found By Clamping It
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!