What's special about these mounting brackets?
- Permits use of standard 3/4" EMT
- Works with 1/2" or 5/8" drywall
- Used for new construction
- Secures to building beams with nails or screws
- Designed to install LOW VOLTAGE Class 2 only
- Click for More Features
These Low Voltage Mounting Brackets are a great addition to your new construction project. The allow you to run communication connections throughout your beams without the need for an electrical box. A great must have accessory to make your low voltage connections accessible.
Please Note: These products ship within 1 week.
|AI-LVMB1||New Construction Single Gang Low Voltage Mounting Bracket|
|AI-LVMB2||New Construction Double Gang Low Voltage Mounting Bracket|
- Available in single or double-gang models
- Allows communications wiring without the use of an electrical box
- UL E253895
- CSA LR49636
Click for larger view
RELATED ARTICLES - A place to find educational articles covering a wide range of topics, all categorized according to your areas of interest. Learn more
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030