Arlington Industries Insulating EMT Bushings
The Arlington Industries Insulated EMT Bushings are an economical solution for protecting your low voltage cables such as coaxial, computer, telephone, category 5E, category 6, audio, video, fire alarm system, security system, and thermostat cables.
- Constructed of white nylon for durability
- Meets 2005 NEC code requirements for 300-15(c) protection
- Used in air handling spaces per 2005 NEC code 300-22(c)
- Comes in a variety of sizes from 1/2" to 4" in diameter for a variety of applications
- Can also be used for rigid, IMC, and PVC rigid conduit for the same protective purposes
- UL E105706 Listed
- CSA LR49636
|PART #||TRADE SIZE||HEIGHT||OVERALL
|PRICE / EACH|
* can also be used for rigid, IMC, and PVC rigid conduit
|PART #||TRADE SIZE||QUANTITY||PRICE|
RELATED ARTICLES -
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Find a Reputable Licensed Electrical Contractor
- How to Determine Which Product Diameter You Need
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!