What's special about these cable rings?
- Nail-in drive rings securely hold and route electrical and communications cabling on interior wood framing, utility poles or exterior walls
- Open-ended loop allows for easy cable removal and insertion, making additions and changes to the routing of your cables easier
- Constructed of corrosion-resistant galvanized steel to promote durability in both wet and dry environments
- Available in four (4) sizes to accommodate a variety of different sized applications
- Click for More Features
Patent Pending DR Series Drive Rings from Arlington Industries give you a simple and easy-to-install solution for harnessing and routing cables behind walls. Simply use a hammer to nail into place, and secure cables through the loop.
|AI-DR1||1/2" Drive Ring||1|
|AI-DR2||5/8" Drive Ring||1|
|AI-DR3||7/8" Drive Ring||1|
|AI-DR4||1-1/4" Drive Ring||1|
- Galvanized steel is sturdy enough to hold wire bundles in place, and will not rust and degrade over time
- Head of the drive stake is designed like a nail, for smooth penetration into stud surface
- Low profile design prevents snags or damage from objects or persons passing by
- Fast installation saves time and labor
|Part #||Approximate Cat 5 Cable Load Capacity||Dimension A||Dimension B||Price|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- What is Metal Gauge?
- Residential Network Installations
- Term of the Day: Wire Management
- How to Determine Which Product Diameter You Need
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030