Arlington Industries DR Series Drive Rings
Patent Pending DR Series Drive Rings from Arlington Industries give you a simple and easy-to-install solution for harnessing and routing cables behind walls. Simply use a hammer to nail into place, and secure cables through the loop.
- Galvanized steel is sturdy enough to hold wire bundles in place, and will not rust and degrade over time
- Head of the drive stake is designed like a nail, for smooth penetration into stud surface
- Low profile design prevents snags or damage from objects or persons passing by
- Fast installation saves time and labor
|Part #||Approximate Cat 5 Cable Load Capacity||Dimension A||Dimension B||Price|
|AI-DR1||1/2" Drive Ring||1|
|AI-DR2||5/8" Drive Ring||1|
|AI-DR3||7/8" Drive Ring||1|
|AI-DR4||1-1/4" Drive Ring||1|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- What is Metal Gauge?
- Residential Network Installations
- Term of the Day: Wire Management
- How to Determine Which Product Diameter You Need