Arlington Industries DR Series Drive Rings
Patent Pending DR Series Drive Rings from Arlington Industries give you a simple and easy-to-install solution for harnessing and routing cables behind walls. Simply use a hammer to nail into place, and secure cables through the loop.
- Galvanized steel is sturdy enough to hold wire bundles in place, and will not rust and degrade over time
- Head of the drive stake is designed like a nail, for smooth penetration into stud surface
- Low profile design prevents snags or damage from objects or persons passing by
- Fast installation saves time and labor
|Part #||Approximate Cat 5 Cable Load Capacity||Dimension A||Dimension B||Price|
|AI-DR1||1/2" Drive Ring||1|
|AI-DR2||5/8" Drive Ring||1|
|AI-DR3||7/8" Drive Ring||1|
|AI-DR4||1-1/4" Drive Ring||1|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- What is Metal Gauge?
- Residential Network Installations
- Term of the Day: Wire Management
- How to Determine Which Product Diameter You Need
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!