What's special about this electrical box and cover?
- Weatherproof, single piece, recessed electrical box ideal for flat surfaces in existing construction
- Recessed feature means you install the box into the wall, so less of the device is visible
- Meets 2005 NEC Section 406-8, which sets the standard for protection of exterior weatherproof while-in-use cover for all outdoor 15 or 20 AMP receptacles
- Click for More Features
These Dri-Box Adapters® are easy to install and maintain. The cover snaps right into place and provides a weatherproof fit protecting your valuable electrical components.; Arlington's DRI-BOX® Adapter is equipped with both standard duplex and GFCI plates for versatility and added convenience however you can use them with any standard plastic or metal wall plate. These units meets OSHA lockout/tagout requirements as long as you use a standard padlock.
|PART #||HORIZONTAL OR VERTICAL MOUNT||COLOR||SIZE||DIMENSION||WEIGHT||PRICE|
|Dri-Box® Adapter with Non-Metallic Base Single Gang|
|AI-DBPV1*||Vertical Mount||White||Small||6.313" x 3.375" x 2.940"||0.44 lb|
|AI-DBPV1C*||Vertical Mount||Clear||Small||6.313" x 3.375" x 2.940"||0.44 lb|
|AI-DBPH1*||Horizontal Mount||White||Small||4.000" x 5.685" x 2.940"||0.438 lb|
|AI-DBPH1C*||Horizontal Mount||Clear||Small||4.000" x 5.685" x 2.940"||0.432 lb|
|Dri-Box® Adapter with Non-Metallic Base Dual Gang|
|AI-DBP2||Vertical Mount||White||Medium||6.313" x 5.250" x 2.940"||0.484 lb|
|AI-DBP2C||Vertical Mount||Clear||Medium||6.313" x 5.250 "x 2.940"||0.642 lb|
|AI-DBP21D||Vertical Mount||White||Large||6.313" x 5.250" x 4.175"||0.574 lb|
|AI-DBP21DC||Vertical Mount||Clear||Large||6.313" x 5.250" x 4.175"||0.55 lb|
Note: * Includes (1) standard duplex and (1) GFCI face plate
- Cover and base are constructed from non-metallic composites
- Accepts most single gang wiring devices
- Compatible with standard indoor wall plates or a GFCI cover plate
- UV rated plastic for long last and dependability
- You can remove the cover for added convenience
- Protect your electrical components from rain and snow
- No gaskets required for installation
- Comes in smoke or clear and vertical as well as horizontal configurations
- These devices allow you to have electrical connections anywhere in your garden or yard without any worry or fear or weather damage
- You must bury wiring in approved conduit if you are running wires outside for safety
- One year warranty
|IMAGE||PART #||COLOR||DIM A||DIM B||DIM C|
|This adapter will accept any wiring device and standard size wall plate.
*Includes (1) standard duplex and (1) GFCI face plate.
Installation Instructions -
Remove the cover by expanding ear tabs over the pivot pins. To replace the cover, simply snap over the pivot pins.
Note: It is not required to remove the cover for installation.
We will be fitting this over an ethernet cable box so we need to know the dimensions of the square hole on the back?
- Thank you for your question. This product is made to fit over any standard outlet whether is Ethernet cable or electrical.
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030