What's special about these fixture boxes?
- Can be used to mount signs, detectors, and cameras,eliminating the need for additional mounting brackets and hanging hardware
- Ideal for new construction and retrofit applications, making both upgrading and starting from scratch easier and less labor-intensive
- Installs quickly with a 4" hole saw, saving money on expensive equipment and overall labor costs
- Click for More Features
The Cam-Light™ Box is a universal solution for mounting detection devices, signs, lights, and many other hanging fixtures. This mounting box will support almost any detection device, camera, or sign in a nearly any place.
|PART #||Box Material||WEIGHT CAPACITY||WEIGHT||PRICE|
- The Cam-Light mounts onto walls, suspended ceilings, and drywall ceilings, helping to create a uniform look throughout your project location
- Security Cameras can be mounted with the Arlington Industries® Cam-Kit™, sold separately
- Can be rotated up to 180° in either direction, so that you can correctly angle directional lighting and exit signs
- Flange is paintable to match your ceiling or accent colors
- Available in:
- Plastic for common installs
- Plenum-rated steel for more demanding installs
- Has Mounting "wings" for tight, sturdy ceiling attachment
- (2) Knockouts provided: (1) 1/2" and (1) 3/4", to ensure that the wiring needs of your device will be satisfied
- Holds up to:
- 50 lbs on a suspended ceiling (or drywall ceiling) in combination with a drop wire* for support
- 10 lbs on a drywall ceiling without a drop wire (not rated for lights)
- 7 lbs on walls
- UL Listed E253895
- CSA Certified LR49636
*Note: While possible, Drop Wire installation is not common practice for drywall ceiling. Please check with your installer before planning to install devices heavier than 10lbs into a drywall ceiling.
|Part #||Dimensions||Box Material||Flange Material||Weight Capacity||Box Volume||Price|
•50lbs - suspended ceiling
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy to Install
- Easy to Use
- Well Designed
- Big Jobs
- Small Jobs
Comments about Cam-Light Box:
Putting in a dropped acoustic ceiling in my shop looked liked it would turn out to be a chore rewiring the lights already there, until I found these cam light boxes. The difficulty I was facing was the 3" drop from the ceiling joists, leaving not much room to maneuver but resulting in too much space to simply butt a junction box up to the old one. These boxes were a joy to find, obviously simplifying the job and relatively easy to install. And when they were in they held the lights without any problem that I've noticed. One hint: before installing the box, turn each screw holding a tab a turn of two inward, i.e. clockwise, , to help make it easier to turn it in the rest of the required distance once the box was in place. I had no room to put a hand between the joists and the acoustic tile and for the first few, I had to try to hold the nicely flush box while getting the tab screw engaged enough to easily turn.
These are well constructed and are reasonably priced from Cable Organizer.com, better priced than anywhere else I found on the net. The directions are clear and the hanging wire and cable clamps included give you everything you need to do the job. Give them a try, you'll like 'em!