What's special about this aluminum flexible conduit?
- Easily installed continuous interlocking aluminum strips for strength and functionality
- Cuts 80% faster than steel conduit, to save you valuable time and money
- Lightweight (66% lighter than steel), so it's easy to carry onto job sites
- Resistant to corrosion for long life in any environment
- Maintains flexibility and has high crush resistance for unmatchable cable protection
- Click for More Features
Anamet RWA Conduit is manufactured from lightweight, high strength aluminum alloy which is helically formed into a continuously interlocked flexible metal conduit that is amazingly strong and has the ability to withstand impact and crushing forces.
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||LENGTH||Approx Weight (per 100 ft)||PRICE|
|ANA-441513||1/2" Anamet Flexible Reduced Wall Aluminum Non-Jacketed Conduit||100'||9.5 lbs|
RWA stands for "reduced wall flexible aluminum", a type of conduit that maintains the strength and durability of steel, but is significantly lighter, which makes it easier to work with and allows electrical contractors to run hundreds of feet of conduit when installed in accordance with NEC Article 348.30 and other Articles to support the weight.
Applications: Commercial and industrial applications in which conduit is not required to be watertight, but UL approval is needed
- Meets UL Listed Standard #1, File #E98045, NEC Article 348, Permitted to be used in exposed and concealed locations (Article 348.10); enclosed motor leads (Article 430.245 (B); taps to lighting fixtures not to exceed 6' (Article 410.67(C); elevators, elevators, escalators, wheelchair lifts (Article 620.21); fixture whips (Article 410.77)
- Perfect for tight installations, thanks to a small bend radius
- RoHS compliant
- For use with connectors intended for NEC Type FMC (Flexible Metal Conduit).
- Uses standard flexible metal conduit connectors which makes it easy to use anywhere, no special parts to order
- Designed for commercial and industrial applications in US market.
|Maximum Temperature||+500° F (+260° C)|
|Part #||Electrical Trade Size||ID Min||ID Max||OD Min||OD Max||Bend Radius||Approx Weight (per 100 ft)||Std Coil Length||Price|
Seller warrants its products to be free from defects in workmanship of material, provided that Buyer notify Seller in writing, within 90 days after delivery of the orders to Buyer's location, or completion of the work at Buyer's location, whichever is applicable. Upon receipt of such notification, seller shall repair and/or replace, as its option, any of its products which its examination shall disclose as defective in workmanship or material. This warranty is exclusive and in lieu of all warranties, whether oral or written, expressed, or implied. The only exception is the warranty of title. NO WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE SHALL APPLY. Ordinary wear and tear shall not be considered a defect in workmanship or material. This warranty does not apply if the products have been damaged by accident, abuse, misuse, modification, misapplication, or improper service.
Seller shallin no event be liable for any incidental or consequential damages, losses, or expense for breach of warranty or for negligence.
Hand Cutting Aluminum Flexible Conduit:
- Putting electrical tape around the point to cut will avoid the conduit from un-winding during the cutting process.
- Cut through the center of the tape using a hacksaw, 32 teeth per inch, no set. This can be done in a saw or mitre box for a more square cut.
- 10 Easy Ways to Protect Against Electrical Hazards
- What is Plenum Cable, and When Should I Use It?
- Key Elements for Cable Installation Success
- How Do You Know the Right Fuse for Your Circuit Protection Needs
- How to Identify a Counterfeit UL Mark
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030