What's special about this foot control dimmer?
- Turns regular lights into full range dimmable lights
- Heavy duty design for longevity
- Fuse protected to avoid accidents
- Up to 500W Halogen or Incandescent bulbs compatible
- Click for More Features
The Amertac™ Westek® Foot Controlled Dimmer allows you to have the light switch on the floor for a better look. This product is fuse protected and it is designed to withstand the abuse of being on the floor or carpet. The foot control works with 500W halogen or incandescent bulbs for the top quality lighting.
|AME-6089||Foot Control Lamp Dimmer - Converts lamp to full range control||Black||5 FT||0.51 lb||DISCONTINUED|
- Simple foot slider for easy operation
- 5-Year manufacturer's warranty
- Offers a 5 foot long power cord from the dimmer to the wall plug
|PART#||WATTS||BULBS||DIMMING||CORD LENGTH||DIMMING STYLE||PRICE|
|AME-6089||500||Incandescent & Halogen||Full Range||5 FT||Plug In - Foot Control Dimmer||DISCONTINUED|
AME-A6089 – Foot Control Lamp Dimmer
- 5 Bright Ideas for Updating Your Home Lighting
- Energy Conservation Made Easy
- Holiday Decorating 101: How to Deck Your Halls the CableOrganizer Way
- 10 Easy Ways to Prevent Home Electrical Hazards
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy to Install
- Easy to Use
- Well Designed
Comments about WESTEK Foot Control Dimmer:
Need a dimmer to control a 500 watt halogen lamp and this is one of very few that handle that much power.
I use it on a side table near my chair with the lamp about 15 feet away next to the tv. Thus I can dim the lamp for TV, or have it max bright for room lighting or reading.
Rubber foot pads keep it from slipping on glass table