What's special about CableFree?
- Loosens cables that are stuck to wax, rust, soap, dirt, bitumen and other substances inside of conduit
- Lubricates to minimize the force needed and friction generated when pulling on cables
- Keeps the conduit in shape and ready to use after a good cleaning
- Click for More Features
CableFree® is designed to help you with the process of removing cables from conduit. Time and insufficient maintenance can create adhesive agents around your cable run and all around the inside of the conduit, making it difficult to remove wires without damaging them or being forced to cut the conduit.
|AP-CF-35||CableFree® Cable Removal Aid - 1 Quart (0.95 Liter) Bottle||2.3 lbs|
|AP-CF-128||CableFree® Cable Removal Aid - 1 Gallon (3.78 Liter) Can||8.75 lbs|
CableFree® Cable Removal Aid lubricates cables for easier pulling, therefore eliminating the need for cutting. Having a successful removal can save you a lot of money, even if the removal is only partial.
This product is NOT intended to allow the re-use of the removed cables. These cables may be ruined by the solvent nature of the product and should not be re-installed. Also, removing one cable from a group is usually not possible. All the cables in the conduit should be removed and a new cable run should be installed in its place.
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
- Key Elements for Cable Installation Success
- What is Plenum Cable, and When Should I Use It?
- What Exactly is an Electrical Fuse?
- How to Identify a Counterfeit UL Mark
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about CableFree� Cable Removal Aid - 1 Quart (0.95 Liter) Bottle:
We poured a quart into a 2" connduit totally packed (and locked up) with video and audio lines. After sitting 5 hours, the wires pulled out incredibly easy (one at a time!).
- Primary use: