What's special about these Intera faceplates & inserts by Altinex®?
- Smooth looking wallplates available in up to 4-gang sizes to upgrade the look on your outlets
- Inserts have up to 6 empty ports for a large variety of connection options
- Snap-in connection for an easy, quick set up and maintenance
- Click for More Features
Designed to fit all standard sizes, the ALTINEX® Intera Faceplatess make the task of, bringing specific connections to anywhere you want them, an easy one.
(Click to enlarge)
Inserts come with a snap-in feature for the ports, which makes the installation and maintenance a breeze. If you plan on getting rid of ugly visible wiring and want to make your cable run disappear behind walls while functioning at top quality, the ALTINEX® Faceplates and Inserts are most definitely the way to go.
|# of gang||3, 4|
- 10 Easy Ways to Protect Against Electrical Hazards
- Safety Guide for Conference Room Power Distribution
- 5 Bright Ideas for Updating Your Home Lighting
- Energy Conservation Made Easy
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Terminate with an RJ45 Connector
- How to Wire a Keystone Jack
- How to Crimp an F Connector
- How to Test an RJ45 Connection
- How to Remotely Test RJ45 Terminated Cables
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030