Altinex® Intera Faceplates & Inserts
Designed to fit all standard sizes, the ALTINEX® Intera Faceplatess make the task of, bringing specific connections to anywhere you want them, an easy one.
Inserts come with a snap-in feature for the ports, which makes the installation and maintenance a breeze. If you plan on getting rid of ugly visible wiring and want to make your cable run disappear behind walls while functioning at top quality, the ALTINEX® Faceplates and Inserts are most definitely the way to go.
|# of gang||3, 4|
(Click to enlarge)
- 10 Easy Ways to Protect Against Electrical Hazards
- Safety Guide for Conference Room Power Distribution
- 5 Bright Ideas for Updating Your Home Lighting
- Energy Conservation Made Easy
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Terminate with an RJ45 Connector
- How to Wire a Keystone Jack
- How to Crimp an F Connector
- How to Test an RJ45 Connection
- How to Remotely Test RJ45 Terminated Cables
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!