Altinex Cable Catcher
The Cable Catcher™ is a perfect, functional power and data center to manage the wires and cables to the top of your desk or table. The Cable Catcher is designed to allow easy access to cable ends by holding the cable or wire connectors at the edge of a table or desk so they don't fall back on the floor. The adjustable rack accommodates various types and sizes of cables. By running cables up to the desktop and through this unique cable holder, each connector is within reach and ready for access - without you needing to crawl under the table. The Cable Catcher is easily installed to the edge of a table or desk by way of a non-destructive screw-tight clamp.
- Mounts to the edge of any table or desktop up to 1.5 inches (4 cm) thick
- Cable Catcher rack to "catch" cable ends
- The Cable Catcher is available in standard black anodized finish.
- Convenient access to computer or Audio Visual cable connectors without crawling under table
- Screw-tight clamp for quick, non-destructive attachment to a desk or table
- Ideal cable and wire manager for offices and conference rooms
|PDC-CCH100||Cable Catcher||2.5 lbs||DISCONTINUED|
Why the Cable Catcher seems expensive
You’re probably asking yourself how the Cable Catcher – a product that seems so simple – can cost so much! The answer to that question lies in a unique and innovative manufacturing process, which results in a product that is known for its durability and gentle treatment of household and office cords.
The surface of the steel-constructed Cable Catcher is covered with a black anodized paint. During the anodizing process, the metal’s surface is coated with an oxide layer, which forms a corrosion and abrasion-resistant shield that will protect the metal beneath for years to come. This process also acts as a primer, allowing you to easily paint the metallic surface to match just about any décor.
Because it’s anodized, the metal also takes on a different texture, becoming very sleek and aesthetically pleasing. The process also smoothes out any rough edges on the metal, providing further protection for your cables while keeping them within reach.
The Cable Catcher is a specialty product, designed with audio/video equipment and computer systems in mind. The screw-tight clamp accommodates desks up to 1½" thick, and can even be used on a glass-topped desk without slipping off! Unlike similar products, the Cable Catcher’s clamp is non-destructive to ensure that it won’t damage the surface it’s gripping onto. And instead of messy adhesive, the C-clamp’s top and bottom are equipped with a rubber cushioning material for increased slip resistance.
Since no tools are needed to install this time saving device, setup is incredibly easy. And most importantly, you’ll never have to waste valuable time fishing for cables on the floor again… after all, time is money!
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
- The US Recession is Over: 10 Powerful Products to Propel Your Business into Strong Growth
- Term of the Day: Wire Management
- How to Determine Which Product Diameter You Need
- Smart Cable Management for School and Universities
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Tame Cables with Wire Loom
- How to Wire a Keystone Jack
- How to Install a Cable Safe (Desk Organizer)