What's special about these fiber optic hubs?
- Organizes, splices, and interconnects up to 432 mass fusion fiber splices (240 single) for FTTX, MDU distribution, OSP, and other applications
- Rugged 1212 pedestal fully encloses the unit to protect from damage and theft
- Variable rack height setting and completely removable top simplify fiber installation and maintenance
- Ideal for all outdoor fiber installations requiring secure and reliable fiber protection
- Click for More Features
The LightLink™ 400B Fiber Enclosure by AFL® delivers an affordable yet secure solution to distributing fiber optic cabling in outside applications. A great alternative to small, cramped OSP enclosures, these boxes house up to 432 mass fusion splices for high-density fiber distribution, and are available with a highly durable pedestal with convenient rackmount.
The LightLink™ 400B Fiber Enclosure is out of stock, but you can still buy the following accessories from us
|AFL-FM002636||LL-400/LL-500 Dual-port Grommet Kit|
|AFL-91710-06||LL-2400 Single Fusion Splice Tray|
- Internal cable management curves ensure proper bend radius for maximum efficiency and prolonged cable life
- 6 cable grommets seal cable entry/exit to keep moisture out, preventing corrosion to the interior components, as well as downtime resulting from water damage
- Includes grounding hardware kit for ensured electrical safety and faster installation
- Fusion splice holders keep the most important part of the cable in plain view to prevent accidents that can result in downtime
- Powder-coated aluminum construction is resistant to scratches, corrosion, and light impact
- Meets or exceeds Bellcore GR-13 for assured performance
- Lightweight but heavy duty 1212 PVC pedestal enclosure provides the protection and security you need, but is affordable and much easier to handle and install than metallic, concrete-mounted outdoor enclosures
|Coatings||Electrostatically applied, powder coat|
|Dimensions||22.75" H x 11.00" W x 4.0" D
(57.79 x 27.94 x 10.16 cm)
|Weight||6.5 lbs (2.95 kg)|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- The Top 5 Reasons to Use Fiber Optic Cables
- Fiber Optic Testing
- Protect Your Fiber Optic Network with Proper Cable Managemene
- Setting up Fiber Optics Technology
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts