What's special about this portable fiber cleaver?
- Pocket-sized cleaver quickly cleaves fibers for mechanical or temporary splicing, so you don't need to lug around a large, costly precision cleaver
- Graduated scale for measuring cleave lengths (from 6mm-19mm) according to manufacturer specifications, eliminating the need for supplementary tools and greatly improving accuracy
- Works with multimode and singlemode fiber, offering much-needed speed and versatility in field applications
- Click for More Features
Fujikura's Pocket Cleaver is an ideal fiber optic termination solution for the on-the-go installers and repair technicians. This tool quickly and accurately cleaves SM and MM cables for temporary connections, making it the perfect tool for any application that doesn't require a bulky precision fiber cleaver.
|AFL-S009836||AFL Fujikura Pocket Fiber Cleaver||1.38" (35 mm)||3.93" (100 mm)||0.98" (25 mm)|
- Blade is good for about 1000 operations, ensuring reliability for many jobs
- Small size and lightweight design fits into any tool case or onto any tool belt
- Stainless steel construction stands up to the rough conditions in the field
- Cleaves cables with a coating diameter from 200 to 1000µ, for use on a wide array of cables
|Dimensions||1.38" H x 3.93" W x 0.98" D|
|Fiber Count||Single (one at a time, SM or MM)|
|Fiber Type||Silica Fiber|
|Coating Diameter||200 to 1000 μm|
|Cladding Diameter||125 μm|
|Cleaving Length||6- 19 mm|
|Cleaving Angle||Typical 1.0 degree|
|Blade Life||About 1000 Operations|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Setting Up Fiber Optic Technology
- Top 5 Reasons To Use Fiber Optic Cables
- Protect Your Fiber Optic Network with Proper Cable Management
- How to Test Fiber Optic for Continuity
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030