AFL Fujikura Pocket Fiber Cleaver
Fujikura's Pocket Cleaver is an ideal fiber optic termination solution for the on-the-go installers and repair technicians. This tool quickly and accurately cleaves SM and MM cables for temporary connections, making it the perfect tool for any application that doesn't require a bulky precision fiber cleaver.
- Blade is good for about 1000 operations, ensuring reliability for many jobs
- Small size and lightweight design fits into any tool case or onto any tool belt
- Stainless steel construction stands up to the rough conditions in the field
- Cleaves cables with a coating diameter from 200 to 1000µ, for use on a wide array of cables
|Dimensions||1.38" H x 3.93" W x 0.98" D|
|Fiber Count||Single (one at a time, SM or MM)|
|Fiber Type||Silica Fiber|
|Coating Diameter||200 to 1000 μm|
|Cladding Diameter||125 μm|
|Cleaving Length||6- 19 mm|
|Cleaving Angle||Typical 1.0 degree|
|Blade Life||About 1000 Operations|
|AFL-S009836||AFL Fujikura Pocket Fiber Cleaver||1.38" (35 mm)||3.93" (100 mm)||0.98" (25 mm)|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Setting Up Fiber Optic Technology
- Top 5 Reasons To Use Fiber Optic Cables
- Protect Your Fiber Optic Network with Proper Cable Management
- How to Test Fiber Optic for Continuity
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!