What's special about this optical fiber cleaner?
- Removes dirt, dust, and oils from fiber optic connectors, lowering the risk of fiber damage and signal loss
- Unlike other cleaners that use alcohol and solvents, this cleaner uses a dry polyester tape that is inflammable and leaves no residue, resulting in the safest and strongest performance for your fiber optic system
- Anti-static properties prevent dust from reattaching after cleaning, for an effective solution
- Shutter is exposed only when in use, preventing dust from building up on the cleaning head and causing cross contamination
- Click for More Features
The Cletop Ferrule Cleaner is one of the fastest, most efficient ways to clean fiber optic connectors. Instead of the labor intensive and imprecise method of wiping with solvent-soaked cloths, this device will sweep a connector clean with one quick press of a button. This ferrule cleaner is also very portable and lightweight, so it is easily introduced into any toolset.
|AFL-8500-10-0016MZ||Cletop Automatic Ferrule Cleaner - SB with White Tape||5.1" x 3.0" x 1.6"
[130mm x 75mm x 40mm]
|AFL-8500-10-0017MZ||Cletop Replacement Tape Type S - White||5.1" x 3.0" x 1.6"
[130mm x 75mm x 40mm]
- Works with every common fiber optic connector (SC, SC2, FC, ST®, DIN, D4, MU, LC, MT, MPO/MTP® without pins, MT-RJ without pins), making it a one-size-fits-all solution to your fiber optic maintenance needs
- Cleaning tape is replaceable, saving you considerably more money than most common disposable fiber optic cleaners
- Each tape is good for 400 swipes, enough for several average jobs
- Compact, lightweight design ideal for lab, assembly line, and field use
- Simple one-button operation saves time and reduces physical strain compared to all-manual cleaners
|AFL-8500-10-0016MZ||Automatic Ferrule Cleaner||5.1" x 3.0" x 1.6"||[130mm x 75mm x 40mm]||0.35 lb|
|AFL-8500-10-0017MZ||Replacement Tape Type S - White||5.1" x 3.0" x 1.6"||[130mm x 75mm x 40mm]||0.35 lb|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Setting Up Fiber Optic Technology
- Q&A: FiberCare Lint-Free Consumables
- Top 5 Reasons To Use Fiber Optic Cables
- Quick Tip: Installing LC Connectors
- Protect Your Fiber Optic Network with Proper Cable Management
HOW-TO CORNER -
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030