What's special about this line of armored fiber optic cable?
- Professional-grade circular premise cable (CPC) jacketed with a UL 1651 listed, aluminum interlocking armor for increased rodent resistance and additional protection in harsh industrial environments
- Flexible, rugged, and lightweight aluminum jacket offers the perfect balance of protection and usability required for use in manufacturing plants and heavy machinery
- Available in 6 and 12 fiber counts, in either 9/125μm single-mode, 62.5/125μm multimode GIGA-Link™ 300, or 50/125μm multimode Laser-Link 300 performances, to provide greater flexibility when designing or upgrading your network infrastructure
- Click for More Features
AFL Tight Buffered Fiber Optic Cable with aluminum interlocking armor jacket provides a flexible, durable, and affordable solution for routing cables in environments prone to abrasion, friction, stress and other harsh conditions. These armored circular premise cables are engineered to meet and exceed the latest standards in performance and reliability, for use in even the most demanding network infrastructures.
Additional fiber count, lengths, and styles available for special order, please call one of our helpful Customer Service Representatives Toll Free at (866) 222-0030 for more assistance or questions.
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||JACKET COLOR||LENGTH||WEIGHT||PRICE|
|AFL-CP0069441001-AIAP||6 Fiber Aluminum Armored Fiber Optic Cable, Indoor Plenum Rated||Yellow||500 Feet||65 lbs|
|AFL-CP0129551001-AIAP||12 Fiber Aluminum Armored Fiber Optic Cable, Indoor Plenum Rated||Yellow||500 Feet||65 lbs|
- Plenum rated to satisfy building regulations for routing cables in ducts, crawlspaces, airways, drop ceilings, raised flooring, etc.
- Durable inner PVC jacket provides additional protection from abrasion and stress in high-tension applications
- Armored jacket provides an economical and time-saving alternative to running cables through additional ducts or conduit for protection
- Tested to meet or exceed EIA/TIA 568-B.3 specifications
- Tested to GR-409-CORE requirements
|Fiber Count||Nominal Diameter||Weight||Installation Tension||Long Term Tension||Installation Bending Radius||Long Term Bending Radius|
|6||0.48"||12.2 mm||125 lbs.||186 kg||286 lbs.||1272 N||143||636 N||7.2"||18.2 cm||4.8"||12.2 cm|
|12||0.53"||13.5 mm||132 lbs.||196 kg||239 lbs.||1063 N||119||529 N||8.0"||20.3 cm||5.3"||13.4 cm|
|Core Size / Fiber Type||Maximum Attenuation (dB/KM)||Overfill Launch min. Bandwidth (MHz•KM)||EMBc (MHz•KM)||Gigabit Ethernet min. Link Distance (Meters)||10 Gigabit Ethernet min. Link Distance (Meters)|
|62.5/125μm Giga-Link™ 300||3.5||1.2||N/A||200||600||N/A||300||350||32||-|
|50/125μm Laser-Link 300||3||1.2||N/A||1,500||500||2,000||1,000||550||300||-|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Setting Up Fiber Optic Technology
- Protect Your Fiber Optic Network with Proper Cable Management
- Fiber Optic Fusion Splicers and How They Work
HOW-TO CORNER -
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030