What's special about these fiber optic housings?
- Mounts to any EIA 19" or 23" rack, providing a convenient fiber splice interconnection point for OSP cable entry and other fiber distribution points
- Up to 864 fiber capacity (mass fusion splices) makes this housing great for very high density applications
- Sliding, telescopic drawers allow easy loading and unloading of fibers, ensuring fast installation, minimal downtime, and ease of use
- Ideal for storing and running fibers within telecommunications closets, central offices, remote terminals, local and wide area networks, hubs and data centers
- Click for More Features
The LightLink™ LANSystem® Fiber Splice Shelf from AFL® is the perfect solution for providing an entry point for optical fibers coming from OSP locations. The splice shlef is able to accommodate up to 832 fibers in just 4U of rack space. These high-density fiber housings are ruggedly built and contain bend-radius control cable management, features that ensure your sensitive fibers will be protected.
TheLightLink™ LANSystem® Fiber Splice Shelf is out of stock, but you can still buy some accessories at a discounted price
|AFL-911442-00-00||Telescoping Splice Drawer, up to 48 single fused or 144 mass fused splices|
- Cable entry knockouts allow entry from OSP as well as other equipment in your data center
- Integrated cable management rings cable entry/exit grommet seals to ensure your cables are routed with a proper bend radius for efficient data transfer and prolonged fiber life
- Available in white or black textured, powder coated finish for great looks and increased durability
- Hinged plexiglass front and rear doors provide a clear view of the housings contents for fast status checks
- Contains a universal EIA compliant mounting bracket for compatibility with 19" and 23" racks
|Rack Space||Trays||Dimensions||Splice Capacity||Weight (Unloaded)||Material Gauge|
|3U||3||5.25" H x 17" W x 11" W
(13.33 x 43.18 x 27.94 cm)
|144 single, 432 mass||8.4 lbs (3.81 kg)||0.07" (2.03 mm)|
|4U||6||7" H x 17" W x 11" W
(17.78 x 43.18 x 27.94 cm)
|288 single, 864 nass||9.0 lbs (4.08 kg)||0.07" (2.03 mm)|
|Industry Standards||Telcordia GR-63 NEBS|
|ASTM B 209|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Setting Up Fiber Optic Technology
- Top 5 Reasons To Use Fiber Optic Cables
- What is Fiber Optic Cable, And How Does it Work?
- Fiber Optic Testing
- Fast, Efficient Terminations and Connections with Leviton Fiber Optics
- Fiber Optic Fusion Splicers and How They Work
- Protect Your Fiber Optic Network with Proper Cable Management
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts