What's special about this fiber optic cable storage unit?
- Unique horseshoe design maintains proper bend radius for safe storage and organization of fiber optic cable in aerial and below-ground applications
- Flared ends prevent delicate cables from chafing and premature deterioration
- Constructed from weather-resistant, lightweight aluminum to withstand grueling outdoor environments, while providing long-lasting durability with minimal maintenance
- Click for More Features
The AFL DCSU Fiber Storage Unit is specifically designed for storing fiber cable slack that is either leftover or needs to be stored for future use in placing a multiport terminal. This fiber storage kit includes all the necessities for outdoor aerial and utility pole mounting to provide greater versatility, while keeping cables protected and safely organized.
Please allow 1 to 2 weeks for shipping
|AFL-FA-47||AFL DCSU Drop Fiber Storage Unit and Mounting Hardware||2 lbs|
- Includes all mounting hardware for installation on aerial strands and utility poles, or in below-grade hand holes
- Brackets requires only a single tool for mounting, helping to reduce installation time and labor costs
- Keyed mounting bracket keeps unit securely in place to prevent twisting and excessive strain on fibers
- Meets minimum bend radius requirements of fiber optic cable, while allowing the span of preserved fiber to be adjusted to ensure proper installation and longevity of fibers
- Units are stackable for high-density applications by simply using a longer mounting bolt
- Fibers are gently held in place by spring-type lockable fingers, and require no cable ties or other cable management products for proper installation
- Meets ASTM specifications A153 and B695
|Nom. Channel Width in. (cm)||1.25" (3.18)|
|Min. Bend Diameter in. (cm)||8" (20.32)|
|Mounting hardware||Includes hardware for aerial, pole or below-grade hand holes|
|Material||Aluminum with a baked acrylic enamel finish|
|ASTM||A153 and B695|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- What is Fiber Optic Cable, And How Does it Work?
- Top 5 Reasons To Use Fiber Optic Cables
- Setting Up Fiber Optic Technology
- Fiber Optic Cable Covers and What They Identify
HOW-TO CORNER -
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030