What's special about these Fiber Management Patch Panels?
A dense fiber optic network can turn into a nightmare when it is not properly managed. These 4RU patch panels are the perfect solution when dealing with a large quantity of fiber cables. By providing enhanced cable routing, the Xpress Fiber Management™ (XFM) patch panels are a must-have for your fiber optic network.
NOTE: Only Compatible with AFL adapters, enclosures
|AFL-FM001090-B||Xpress Fiber Management 4U Patch Panel||17"W x 15.5"D x 7"H||9 lbs|
|AFL-FM001218-B||Xpress Fiber Management 4U Patch Panel with Key Lock||17"W x 15.5"D x 7"H||9 lbs|
- Universal WECO/TIA 19"/23" mounting option to match most applications
- Textured black powder coat finish prevents rust and corrosion if panels are exposed to humidity or high-moisture environments
- Model with key lock available for added security
Typical Applications include:
- Data Centers
- Enterprise Networks
- Telecommunications Closets
- Central Offices / Headends
|Part #||Depth (A) (inches)||Front Width (B) (inches)||Rear Width (C) (inches)||Height (D) (inches)||RU||Capacity||Price|
|AFL-FM001090-B||15.5||17||15||7||4||(12) LGX 118|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Protect Your Fiber Optic Network with Proper Cable Management
- Details to Remember When Ordering a Cabinet
- Fiber Optic Cable Covers and What They Identify
- Setting Up Fiber Optic Technology
HOW-TO CORNER -
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030