AFL Xpress Fiber Management™ 4RU Patch Panels
A dense fiber optic network can turn into a nightmare when it is not properly managed. These 4RU patch panels are the perfect solution when dealing with a large quantity of fiber cables. By providing enhanced cable routing, the Xpress Fiber Management™ (XFM) patch panels are a must-have for your fiber optic network.
- Universal WECO/TIA 19"/23" mounting option to match most applications
- Textured black powder coat finish prevents rust and corrosion if panels are exposed to humidity or high-moisture environments
- Model with key lock available for added security
Typical Applications include:
- Data Centers
- Enterprise Networks
- Telecommunications Closets
- Central Offices / Headends
|Part #||Depth (A) (inches)||Front Width (B) (inches)||Rear Width (C) (inches)||Height (D) (inches)||RU||Capacity||Price|
|AFL-FM001090-B||15.5||17||15||7||4||(12) LGX 118|
NOTE: Only Compatible with AFL adapters, enclosures
|AFL-FM001090-B||Xpress Fiber Management 4U Patch Panel||17"W x 15.5"D x 7"H||9 lbs|
|AFL-FM001218-B||Xpress Fiber Management 4U Patch Panel with Key Lock||17"W x 15.5"D x 7"H||9 lbs|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Protect Your Fiber Optic Network with Proper Cable Management
- Details to Remember When Ordering a Cabinet
- Fiber Optic Cable Covers and What They Identify
- Setting Up Fiber Optic Technology
HOW-TO CORNER -
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!