What's special about these directional spotlights?
- Small form factor, 5" diameter lighting unit is ideal for directing concentrated light from the ground to illuminate signs, facades, shrubs or external architectural features
- Standard 1/2" NPT threaded adjustable knuckle mount for easy repositioning of light beam
- Die-cast aluminum housing with your choice of bronze or white powder-coat finish for tough, abrasion and corrosion resistance, over an extended period of time
- Molded neoprene rubber gasket for a tight, weather resistant seal, protecting your lamp and wiring from leakage for many years to come
- Click for More Features
This adjustable, directional, bullet-style lighting fixture features a rigid, die-cast aluminum housing and molded neoprene gasket for maximum durability. UL1994 and UL 924 listed for ground mounting and wet locations, these units are ideal for highlighting shrubs, trees and other landscaping features at night.
- Accepts 150 Watt maximum, PAR 38 bulb which is readily available in most local hardware stores
- 120 VAC operating voltage is ideal for most outdoor applications
- Pre-wired and pre-assembled for easy installation
- Equipped with a drain hole for the removal of water collecting in the rim
- Available in black, white or bronze to blend in with or match your existing décor
- UL 924 listed for wet locations such as gardens equipped with sprinklers
- UL 1994 listed for ground mounting, may be used to illuminate walkways and paths
|MOR-73230||PAR 38||120 VAC||5" (12.5 cm)||8" (20 cm)||2 lbs|
|MOR-73231||PAR 38||120 VAC||5" (12.5 cm)||8" (20 cm)||2 lbs|
|MOR-73232||PAR 38||120 VAC||5" (12.5 cm)||8" (20 cm)||2 lbs|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Energy Saving Tips for Businesses
- How to Choose the Right Security Camera
- 10 Ways to Protect Your Business with Video Surveillance
- My Circuit Breakers Keep Tripping, Why is This Happening?
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030