Adjustable Bullet Spotlights
This adjustable, directional, bullet-style lighting fixture features a rigid, die-cast aluminum housing and molded neoprene gasket for maximum durability. UL1994 and UL 924 listed for ground mounting and wet locations, these units are ideal for highlighting shrubs, trees and other landscaping features at night.
- Accepts 150 Watt maximum, PAR 38 bulb which is readily available in most local hardware stores
- 120 VAC operating voltage is ideal for most outdoor applications
- Pre-wired and pre-assembled for easy installation
- Equipped with a drain hole for the removal of water collecting in the rim
- Available in black, white or bronze to blend in with or match your existing décor
- UL 924 listed for wet locations such as gardens equipped with sprinklers
- UL 1994 listed for ground mounting, may be used to illuminate walkways and paths
|MOR-73230||PAR 38||120 VAC||5" (12.5 cm)||8" (20 cm)||2 lbs|
|MOR-73231||PAR 38||120 VAC||5" (12.5 cm)||8" (20 cm)||2 lbs|
|MOR-73232||PAR 38||120 VAC||5" (12.5 cm)||8" (20 cm)||2 lbs|
NO MANUALS AVAILABLE-
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Energy Saving Tips for Businesses
- How to Choose the Right Security Camera
- 10 Ways to Protect Your Business with Video Surveillance
- My Circuit Breakers Keep Tripping, Why is This Happening?
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!