The design is based around increasing production numbers, reducing the fatigue factor and focuses on operation safety. With a simple flick of your thumb you can control the temperature, which ranges from 0º to 1,050º F, also you are able to control the current by switching from continuous to pulsating for use with larger blades. Probably the best component of this versatile thermo-cutter is the fact that the handle never gets hot, this helps to keep the production going for a whole while longer.
- Temperature from 0º to 1050º F instantly
- Designed for constant use and on/off operation
- Convenient thumb switch to quickly adjust temperature
- Pulsating current for use with larger blades to regulate heat and prevent overheating
- Made in Germany
|Electronic Thermocutter Dimensions||3"W x 10" L x 1.5" D|
|Electronic Thermocutter Weight||
|Thermocutter Foot Cutting Weight||3-1/2 oz|
|ABB-AZTC-20||AZTC-20 Electronic Thermocutter||110 Amp||3"W x 10" L x 1.5" D||0.7 lb|
|ABB-TFOOT||AZTC-20 Thermocutter Foot Attachment||0.2 lb|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Enhance Your Vehicle with Bentley-Harris ConvoShield™
- Term of the Day: Wire Management
- Hiding Cables in a Computer Lab
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!