What's special about this Electronic Thermo-cutter?
- Lightweight design reduces operator’s fatigue
- Electrically heated blade for your safety, cools quickly
- Easily cuts through material up to 5" thick depending on density
- Heats up instantly for fast, efficient production
- Click for More Features
The design is based around increasing production numbers, reducing the fatigue factor and focuses on operation safety. With a simple flick of your thumb you can control the temperature, which ranges from 0º to 1,050º F, also you are able to control the current by switching from continuous to pulsating for use with larger blades. Probably the best component of this versatile thermo-cutter is the fact that the handle never gets hot, this helps to keep the production going for a whole while longer.
|ABB-AZTC-20||AZTC-20 Electronic Thermocutter||110 Amp||3"W x 10" L x 1.5" D||0.7 lb|
|ABB-TFOOT||AZTC-20 Thermocutter Foot Attachment||0.2 lb|
- Temperature from 0º to 1050º F instantly
- Designed for constant use and on/off operation
- Convenient thumb switch to quickly adjust temperature
- Pulsating current for use with larger blades to regulate heat and prevent overheating
- Made in Germany
|Electronic Thermocutter Dimensions||3"W x 10" L x 1.5" D|
|Electronic Thermocutter Weight||
|Thermocutter Foot Cutting Weight||3-1/2 oz|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Enhance Your Vehicle with Bentley-Harris ConvoShield™
- Term of the Day: Wire Management
- Hiding Cables in a Computer Lab
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts