DYMO Rhino 6500 Professional Labeling Tool
The Rhino 6500 is Rhino’s most advanced printer yet. It features a “QWERTY” keyboard layout for the convenience of typing your labels directly into the printer and PC connectivity for downloading information directly from your computer. The built-in carrying handle makes it easy to transport and use while on the job. More
The integrated bumper system provides the Rhino 6500 with extra protection in the event that it’s dropped to ensure this quality printer will last a lifetime.
- Professional grade thermal labeling product
- PC connectivity (Windows based programs)
- QWERTY Keyboard layout for easy typing
- Memory to store over 1,000 custom labels, including terms, graphics, logos and symbols (1MB Memory)
- integrated impact bumpers provide extra protection and allow easy changing of tape cartridges
- Uses labels from 1/4" to 1"
- Print up to 4 lines per label
- Small to extra large fonts
- Power cutter and auto cutter
- Large LCD display with back light for previewing entire label files and increased visibility in low-light conditions
- Over 250 easy-to-find, preprogrammed industry terms and symbols to save you time
- ”Hot Keys” for instant wire and cable wraps, flags, vertical and fixed length labels,patch panels, distribution modules and advanced serialized labels
- Auto-cutter for batch printing labels without user intervention
- Patent pending
- Features for Rhino Connect Software
RHINO 6500 Printer, RHINO CONNECT™ Software, USB Cable, Lithium-ion Rechargeable Battery Pack, AC Adapter, 1” Black on White Flexible Nylon Label Cartridge, CD-Rom User Guide and Quick Reference Guide.
|Weight||14 lbs (6.35 kg)|
|Dimensions||16" H x 12" W x 11" D (406.4mm x 304.8mm x 279.4mm)|
|PART #||NATIONAL STOCKING # (NSN)|
Buy Now! Limited Quantities
|DY-1734521||Rhino 6500 Industrial Label Printer||DISCONTINUED|
|DY-1738636||RHINO CONNECT Software|
|DY-1738637||RHINO Battery Pack|
- The Dymo Rhino 6500 is a high quality product built for the long haul
- For best results, clean area before applying label. No special solvent required
- The numbers of labels that can be printed differs depending on the type of label cartridge utilized and the length of the words. The vinyl cartridge holds about 11.5 feet of tape, the poly. about 18 feet and the heat shrink tube cartridge about 5 feet
- View Rhino 6500 Product Sheet (PDF)
- View Rhino 6500 User Guide (PDF)
- View Rhino 6500 Connect Software (PDF)
- View Rhino 6500 Symbols (PDF)
- View Rhino 6500 Labels and Applications (PDF)
RELATED ARTICLES -
There are many ways to keep yourself and your cables sane. Wire markers and label printers are the best way to keep any and all parts of your home, office, and workplace organized. Click here for advice on deciding which is the best way to label wires, how to pick a label maker, choosing the style of labels, and the benefits to certain features, such as bar code printing, the ability to label heat shrink tubing, and thermal transfer.
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!