What's special about this Dymo LabelManager?
- Large QWERTY keyboard makes it easy to locate keys during text entry
- Thermal transfer technology for crisp, smudge-free images
- On-screen date and time display can be auto-printed on labels as needed
- Click for More Features
The LabelManager 450 is versatile enough to be used on it's own or with an advanced interface between your PC and DYMO® software. This allows you to label files, shelving, cabinets, drawers and much more.
The LabelManager 450 label printer is out of stock, but you can still buy some tapes a ta special price
|DY-53710||DYMO Standard D1 Self-Adhesive Polyester Tape||1" X 23 ft||Black Print on Clear|
|DY-53713||DYMO Standard D1 Self-Adhesive Polyester Tape||1" X 23 ft||Black Print on White|
Functionality and ease of use are combined to make this high-performance, innovative thermal label printer. Included is an automatic cutter for additional speed and a large key QWERTY style keyboard for accuracy. A large display LCD is eye-saving with its large characters.
The LabelManager 450 has the capability of printing 6 barcode formats including: UPC-E, Code-128, EAN 13, and UPC-A. The labels printed with this labeling machine are fully customizable with 8 print styles, 7 fonts, 6 boxes, and 7 different backgrounds.
- Horizontal, vertical and mirror printing
- 6 barcode formats
- Prints up to 5 lines per label
- 7 fonts and background patterns
- 2 line, 16 character display
- Repeat printing with optional incremental numbering
- No scissors needed: built-in electric cutter automatically trims labels
- Memory stores up to 10 labels at a time
- Can be connected to PC via USB
|Characters on Display||16|
|Barcode||UPC-E, Code 128, EAN 13, EAN8, UPC-A, Code 39|
|Size Tapes||1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 3/4", 1"|
|Package Contents||LM450 Labelmaker, 1" (24mm) x 10' black-on-white D1 tape, Software, Instruction Manual, Quick Start Card, Registration Card|
|Batteries/Power||6 AA Batteries or AC Adapter|
|PART #||NATIONAL STOCKING # (NSN)|
- Dymo Label Tape Material Safety Data Sheet (PDF)
- Click here for the LabelManager 450 User Guide (PDF)
RELATED ARTICLES -
- History of Dymo
- Check out our Label Printer Tip & Advice Center for articles on various printers and tapes.
- Visit our Learning Center for informative How-To's, Articles, and other Reference Material.
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts