Click image for larger view
The DateMark Electronic Date & Time Stamper from DYMO® is one of the most versatile time stamping tools around. Imprinting important tracking information directly onto invoices, mailing materials, or other documents has been simplified. You can easily and quickly mark this information prior to the documents reaching your client or colleague's desk. More
The large LCD on the DateMark displays the current date, time, and any active stamper functions. There are 7 available message options, including: IN, OUT, PAID, FILE, REF, CFMD, RCVD. The DateMark also has a built-in auto-counter to help you print out serial numbers.
The calendar on the DateMark is programmed for up to 200 years in the future and will automatically adjust for a leap year. It's amazing that this advanced piece of equipment only weighs 1/2 pound.
- Large LCD display
- 7 message options
- Prints 4- or 6-digit sequential numbers
- Uses 4 AA batteries (not included) and 1 lithium coin cell (included)
|Batteries||1 Lithium-Ion (included) and 4 AA batteries (not included)|
|Prints||Current date, time, sequential numbers and messages|
|Available Messages||7 - IN, OUT, PAID, FILE, REF, CFMD, RCVD|
|Numbers||4- or 6-digit sequential|
Please Note: This product ships in 2 weeks
|DY-47002||DYMO® DateMark Electronic Date/Time Stamper||4" x 1-5/16" x 3"|
|DY-47001||Replacement Ink Roller for DateMark Electronic Date/Time Stamper|
Quick Instructions on Setting the Date/Time:
- To set the current date and time, press and hold down the SET/EDIT button for a few seconds. Release the SET/EDIT button when the Month (M) and Day (D) indicators start flashing.
Note: The unit will revert back to normal display if no other key is pressed for 10 seconds.
- While the Month (M) and Day (D) indicators are flashing press the LOCK button to cycle through the 3 available date formats.
- Once you have chosen an appropriate date format press the SHIFT button to switch between each of the different DATE, MONTH, YEAR, HOUR, and MINUTE fields. The field that is currently active will start flashing. To change the field's value press the LOCK button. Each stroke of the LOCK button moves one value up.
Note: If you go past the current year, you will need to press the LOCK button to cycle through the year 2189 and back up to the current year.
- Once you are finished setting the Date and Time press the Set/Edit button to return to the normal display. The Date/Time Stamper is now ready to print.
RELATED ARTICLES -
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy to Use
- Good Value
- Hospital use
- Long Lasting
- Sensitive stamper
- Time saver for Dr's
Comments about DYMO DateMark-Electronic Date/Time Stamper:
Physicians using paper-based records who are reluctang to date and time entries use it in our small 75 bed rehabilitation hospital we use 3 of them! Joint Commission surveyor loved it.
- Office Manager
- Primary use: