Single Channel Cable Guard
In the Construction and Utilities Industry very expensive electrical or hose cables need protection from heavy machinery and adverse weather conditions. In the Entertainment Industry, the power and telecommunications cables always need protection from local automobile traffic. Indoors they would need protection from heavy pedestrian traffic. Wherever there are cables and people, there is a need for Cable Guard®.
One of the things that make these Cable Guards® unique is their button down lids. No other brand has this feature.
|PART #||CHANNEL WIDTH||CHANNEL HEIGHT||HEIGHT||LENGTH||WIDTH||LOAD CAPACITY||WEIGHT|
|CP-1200-BO||2"||2"||2.5"||36"||14"||25,000 lbs per tire||24 lbs|
|CP-1300-BO||3"||3"||3.75"||36"||21"||17,500 lbs per tire||28 lbs|
|CP-1200-BO||Cable Guard 1 Channel (2") Cord Cover|
|CP-1300-BO||Cable Guard 1 Channel (3") Cord Cover|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- How to Safely Install and Use Polyurethane Cord Covers
- How to Make Your Facility ADA Compliant
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
- Tips for Safe Cable Management in Sterile Conditions
- How to Choose the Right Cord Cover for Your Business
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Safely Install and Use Polyurethane Cable Covers
- Save Money while Protecting Your Electrical Cords with Inexpensive Cable Covers
- Tips for Protecting Cables from Traffic
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!