What's special about a Single Channel Cable Guard®?
- Flexible guard contours to the shape of the ground (because few areas are perfectly flat)
- No conductive materials used
- Polyurethane makes it great for cold weather
- Lighter weight than competitors - easier to handle
- Built-in handles on each side of the ramp for easy installation
- Extra wide channel - up to 3 inches wide
- Click for More Features
|CP-1100-BO||Elasco LiteGuard 1 Channel (1") Cable Guard||Orange & Black|
|CP-1200-BO||Elasco Mighty Guard 1 Channel (2") Cable Guard||Orange & Black|
|CP-EG-1200-ED||Elasco Mighty Guard 1 Channel (2") End Cap Set (Male/Female)||Orange|
|CP-1300-BO||Elasco Mighty Guard 1 Channel (3") Cable Guard||Orange & Black|
- Hammer connections for easy installation
- Abrasion and corrosion resistance
- Slip-resistant pattern design
- NEC, OSHA, REACH & RoHS Compliant
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
In the Construction and Utilities Industry very expensive electrical or hose cables need protection from heavy machinery and adverse weather conditions. In the Entertainment Industry, the power and telecommunications cables always need protection from local automobile traffic. Indoors they would need protection from heavy pedestrian traffic. Wherever there are cables and people, there is a need for Cable Guard®.
One of the things that make these Cable Guards® unique is their button down lids. No other brand has this feature.
|PART #||CHANNEL WIDTH x HEIGHT||OVERALL DIMENSIONS||LOAD CAPACITY||WEIGHT|
|CP-1100-BO||1"||1.5" H x 9.75" W x 37.5" L||12,500 lbs per tire||12 lbs|
|CP-1200-BO||2"||2.5" H x 14" W x 36" L||19,000 lbs per tire||24 lbs|
|CP-EG-1200-ED||2"||2.5" H x 14" W x 5.25" L||n/a||5 lbs|
|CP-1300-BO||3"||3.75" H x 21" W x 36" L||19,500 lbs per tire||28 lbs|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- How to Safely Install and Use Polyurethane Cord Covers
- How to Make Your Facility ADA Compliant
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
- Tips for Safe Cable Management in Sterile Conditions
- How to Choose the Right Cord Cover for Your Business
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Safely Install and Use Polyurethane Cable Covers
- Save Money while Protecting Your Electrical Cords with Inexpensive Cable Covers
- Tips for Protecting Cables from Traffic
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030