What's special about this cord cover with 3 channels?
- Protect sensitive and expensive cables and/or hoses from extremely heavy traffic (up to 14,000 lbs)
- Three separate channels to fit most power cords, hose lines, communication cables, and more
- The lid has fasteners to help keep the cover down and prevent unintentionally opening it
- Left and right turns available to continue heavy duty protection around corners or other obstacles
- Polyurethane makes it great for cold weather resistance
- Click for More Features
When cable or hose protection is crucial, an Elasco LiteGuard or Mighty Guard cord cover should be first choice. These cord protectors have 3 channels up to 2" wide to hold those sensitive power cords, hose lines or any other wire you do not want trampled or tripped over.
|CP-3125-BO||LiteGuard 3 (1.25") Channel Cable Guard||Black & Orange|
|CPEC-3125||LiteGuard 3 (1.25") Channel Cable Guard End Cap Pair (Male/Female)||Orange|
|CP-3200-BO||Mighty Guard 3 Channel (2") Cable Guard||Black & Orange|
|CPEC-3200||Mighty Guard 3 Channel (2") Cable Guard End Cap Pair (Male/Female)||Orange|
|CPY-L-3200||Mighty Guard 3 Channel (2") Cable Guard 45° Left Turn||Black & Orange|
|CPY-R-3200||Mighty Guard 3 Channel (2") Cable Guard 45° Right Turn||Black & Orange|
|CPY-X-3200||Mighty Guard 3 Channel (2") Cable Guard Intersection||Black & Orange|
- Hammer connections for easy installation
- Turns and junctions available for easy routing
- Abrasion and corrosion resistant
- Slip-resistant pattern design
- NEC, OSHA, REACH and RoHS compliant
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
In the Construction and Utilities Industry very expensive electrical or hose cables need protection from heavy machinery and adverse weather conditions. In the Entertainment Industry, the power and telecommunications cables always need protection from local automobile traffic. Indoors they would need protection from heavy pedestrian traffic. Wherever there are cables and people, there is a need for Cable Guard®.
One of the things that make these Cable Guards® unique is their button down lids. No other brand has this feature.
|PART #||CHANNEL WIDTH x HEIGHT||OVERALL DIMENSIONS||LOAD CAPACITY||WEIGHT|
|CP-3125-BO||1.25"||1.75" H x 13" W x 36" L||14,000 lbs per tire||16 lbs|
|CPEC-3125||1.25"||1.75" H x 13" W x 4.25" L||n/a||3 lbs|
|CP-3200-BO||2"||2.5" H x 19" W x 36" L||12,250 lbs per tire||28 lbs|
|CPEC-3200||2"||2.5" H x 19" W x 6" L||n/a||7 lbs|
|CPY-L-3200||2"||2.5" H x 26" W x 26" L||12,250 lbs per tire||16 lbs|
|CPY-R-3200||2"||2.5" H x 26" W x 26" L||12,250 lbs per tire||16 lbs|
|CPY-X-3200||2"||2.5" H x 36" W 36" L||12,250 lbs per tire||36 lbs|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- How to Safely Install and Use Polyurethane Cord Covers
- How to Make Your Facility ADA Compliant
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
- Tips for Safe Cable Management in Sterile Conditions
- How to Choose the Right Cord Cover for Your Business
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Safely Install and Use Polyurethane Cable Covers
- Save Money while Protecting Your Electrical Cords with Inexpensive Cable Covers
- Tips for Protecting Cables from Traffic
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts