What's special about this cord cover with 3 channels?
- Protect sensitive and expensive cables and/or hoses from extremely heavy traffic (up to 17,500 lbs)
- 3 separate 2" wide channels to fit most power cords, hose lines, communication cables, and more
- The lid has fasteners to help keep the cover down and prevent unintentionally opening it
- Unit is light and comes with handles to make moving it easier
- Left and right turns available to continue heavy duty protection around corners or other obstacles
- Flexible guard contours to the shape of the ground
- Polyurethane makes it great for cold weather resistance
- Click for More Features
When cable or hose protection is crucial, a Cable Guard® cord cover should be first choice. This heavy duty cord protector has 3 channels up to 2" wide to hold those sensitive power cords, hose lines or any other wire you do not want trampled or tripped over.
|CP-3125-BO||Cable Guard 3 Channel (1.25") Cord Cover|
|CP-3200-BO||Cable Guard 3 Channel (2") Cord Cover|
|CPEC-3200||Cable Guard 3 Channel (2") End Cap (pair)|
|CPY-L-3200||Cable Guard 3 Channel (2") 45° Left Turn|
|CPY-R-3200||Cable Guard 3 Channel (2") 45° Right Turn|
In the Construction and Utilities Industry very expensive electrical or hose cables need protection from heavy machinery and adverse weather conditions. In the Entertainment Industry, the power and telecommunications cables always need protection from local automobile traffic. Indoors they would need protection from heavy pedestrian traffic. Wherever there are cables and people, there is a need for Cable Guard®.
One of the things that make these Cable Guards® unique is their button down lids. No other brand has this feature.
|PART #||CHANNEL WIDTH||CHANNEL HEIGHT||HEIGHT||LENGTH||WIDTH||LOAD CAPACITY||WEIGHT|
|CP-3125-BO||1.25"||1.25"||1.75"||36"||13"||17,500 lbs per tire||16 lbs|
|CP-3200-BO||2"||2"||2.5"||36"||19"||17,500 lbs per tire||28 lbs|
|CPEC-3200||2"||2"||2.5"||6"||19"||17,500 lbs per tire||7 lbs|
|CPY-L-3200||2"||2"||2.5"||26"||26"||17,500 lbs per tire||16 lbs|
|CPY-R-3200||2"||2"||2.5"||26"||26"||17,500 lbs per tire||16 lbs|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- How to Safely Install and Use Polyurethane Cord Covers
- How to Make Your Facility ADA Compliant
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
- Tips for Safe Cable Management in Sterile Conditions
- How to Choose the Right Cord Cover for Your Business
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Safely Install and Use Polyurethane Cable Covers
- Save Money while Protecting Your Electrical Cords with Inexpensive Cable Covers
- Tips for Protecting Cables from Traffic
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030