Bentley-Harris® Expando 686DM Braided Sleeving
Expando 686DM is manufactured to withstand the elements, in compliance with the demanding specifications of the Aerospace industry. This complex braided sleeving is made from the toughest components, and has been tested to Military and ASTM standards, ensuring you get the protection you need.
- Comes on a spool for easy mounting to a dispenser reel
- Highly flame retardant material is rated to VW-1 standards
- Will not rot under any circumstances, resulting in infinite shelf life and a one-time investment
- Does not require a hot knife for cutting; can be easily cut with scissors to maximize safety and minimize project costs
- CSA Filed: LR52852
- RoHS Compliant
*All Bentley Harris products are ROHS compliant and have an indefinite shelf life. ISO 14001 & TS16949 certified.
View RoHS Certificate - PDF
Performance Data - Expando® 686 DM
|Operating Temperature Range||-||-70° C to +200° C (-94° F to +392° F)|
|Low Temperature Flexibility||MIL-DTL-23053E||-70° C|
FAR Part 25
|Smoke Density||ASTM E-662||Dmc = 2.3|
|Oxygen Index||ASTM D 2863||36.50%|
Jet Fuel JP-4 (MIL-T-5624)
Hydraulic Fluid (MIL-H-5606)
Lube Oil (MIL-I-7808)
De-Ice Fluid (MIL-A-8243)
Reference Oil #2 (ASTM D-471)
Salt Water (O-S-1926)
|MIL-DTL-23053||No visible degradation|
Please Note: These products ship within 5 weeks
|Part #||Nominal Size||Nominal Diameter||Maximum Diameter||Feet per Spool||Color||Price|
|BSBH686-075||3/4"||1/2"||1-3/8"||500||Black (In Stock - Ready to ship TODAY), Natural|
|BSBH686-250||2-1/2"||1-7/8"||3"||250||Black (in-stock, ready to ship TODAY), Natural|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Tips for Protecting Cables from Traffic
- Tips for Cable Protection in a Veterinarian's Office
- The Facts on American Wire Gauge (AWG)
- What is Metal Gauge?
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Terminate Braided Sleeving
- How to Safely Install and Use Polyurethane Cable Covers
- How to Determine Which Product Diameter You Need
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!