What's special about this 2:1 3m heat shrinkable tubing?
- Shrinks to 1/2 of its original size, making it perfect for irregular shapes or large connectors
- Many different colors available for color coding wires
- Great for insulation to prevent shorts or other dangerous conditions
- Click for More Features
3M offers their 2:1 heat shrink tubing in a variety of sizes, as well as many different colors. Colored heat shrink tubing is perfect for insulating electrical splices and terminations, as well as harnessing wires, wire marking, and providing cables with a fire resistant covering. You will find the 3M 2:1 heat shrink you need for any job.
|2:1 Heat Shrink – 25ft roll|
|NSPA-HST102-25F||3/32"||Black, Clear, Red||2 lbs|
|NSPA-HST103-25F||1/8"||Black, Blue, Green, Red, White, Yellow||2 lbs|
|NSPA-HST104-25F||3/16"||Red, White||2 lbs|
|NSPA-HST105-25F||1/4"||Clear, Yellow||2 lbs|
|NSPA-HST106-25F||3/8"||Black, Blue, Clear, Green, Red, White, Yellow||2 lbs|
|NSPA-HST107-25F||1/2"||Black, Blue, Clear, Green, Red, White, Yellow||2 lbs|
|NSPA-HST108-25F||3/4"||Black, Blue, Clear, Green, Red, Yellow||2 lbs|
|NSPA-HST109-25F||1"||Black, Clear, Green, White, Yellow||2 lbs|
|2:1 Heat Shrink – 50ft roll|
|NSPA-HST109-50F||1"||Black, Blue, Clear, Green, Red, White, Yellow||2 lbs|
|2:1 Heat Shrink – 100ft roll|
|NSPA-HST102-100F||3/32"||Black, Blue, Clear, Green, Red, White, Yellow||4 lbs|
|NSPA-HST103-100F||1/8"||Black, Blue, Clear, Green, Red, White, Yellow||4 lbs|
|NSPA-HST104-100F||3/16"||Black, Blue, Clear, Green, Red, Yellow||4 lbs|
|NSPA-HST106-100F||3/8"||Black, Blue, Clear, Green, Red, White, Yellow||4 lbs|
|NSPA-HST107-100F||1/2"||Black, Blue, Clear, Green, Red, White, Yellow||4 lbs|
- Made from flame retardant polyolefin to last for many years
- Many different sizes available for use in many different applications, including color-coding wires or protecting damaged cords
- Only available in 25, 50 or 100 ft spools, for individual lengths please click here
- Minimum shrinking temperature is 194° F (90°C); a heat gun is required
- Highly resistant to chemicals and oils, to keep your cables or wires safe from corrosion
- Made by 3M for a better quality product
- UL E35506, MIL-DTL-23053/5, CSA LR31929
|Mil Specs||MIL-DTL-23053/5 Class 1 (colors) Class 2 (Clear)|
|UL||E35506 (except Clear) 600V 125°C (257°F)|
|CSA||LR31929 (except Clear) 600V 125°C (257°F)|
|Recover temp.||121°C (250°F)|
|Dielectric Strength||900 Volts/mil|
|Continuous Oper. Temp.||-55°C to 135°C (-67°F to 275°F)|
|Flammability||Self-extinguish UL 224 (except Clear)|
|Size||Recovered ID||Recovered Wall Thickness|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
- MSDS 2:1 Heat Shrink 3M FP301 Black Series (PDF)
- MSDS 2:1 Heat Shrink 3M FP301 Clear Series (PDF)
- MSDS 2:1 Heat Shrink 3M FP301 Colored Series (PDF)
RELATED ARTICLES -
- The Handyman's Guide to Improvisation: 7 New Ways to Use Heat Shrink Tubing
- Heat Shrink Tubing: How It Was Invented, and Why We Use It
- Terminate the ends of your Braided Sleeving?
- How do we measure Heat Shrink?
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Custom wiring jobs
Comments about National Standard Parts Associates Inc 3M 2:1 Heat Shrink Tubing 0.0469 In. 25 Ft. Spool - Black:
It gives our wiring harness a professional look and protects the leads. I would definatly purchase again.