What's special about this 2:1 shrinkable tubing?
- Shrinks to 1/2 of its original size, making it perfect for irregular shapes or large connectors
- Many different colors available for color coding wires
- Great for insulation to prevent shorts or other dangerous conditions
- Click for More Features
3M offers their 2:1 heat shrink tubing in a variety of sizes, as well as many different colors. Perfect for insulating electrical splices and terminations, as well as harnessing wires, wire marking, and providing cables with a fire resistant covering. You will find the 3M 2:1 heat shrink you need for any job.
|2:1 Heat Shrink – 25ft roll|
|NSPA-HST102-25F||3/32"||Black, Clear, Red||2 lbs|
|NSPA-HST103-25F||1/8"||Black, Blue, Green, Red, White, Yellow||2 lbs|
|NSPA-HST104-25F||3/16"||Red, White||2 lbs|
|NSPA-HST105-25F||1/4"||Clear, Yellow||2 lbs|
|NSPA-HST106-25F||3/8"||Black, Blue, Clear, Green, Red, White, Yellow||2 lbs|
|NSPA-HST107-25F||1/2"||Black, Blue, Clear, Green, Red, White, Yellow||2 lbs|
|NSPA-HST108-25F||3/4"||Black, Blue, Clear, Green, Red, Yellow||2 lbs|
|NSPA-HST109-25F||1"||Black, Clear, Green, White, Yellow||2 lbs|
|2:1 Heat Shrink – 50ft roll|
|NSPA-HST109-50F||1"||Black, Blue, Clear, Green, Red, White, Yellow||2 lbs|
|2:1 Heat Shrink – 100ft roll|
|NSPA-HST102-100F||3/32"||Black, Blue, Clear, Green, Red, White, Yellow||4 lbs|
|NSPA-HST103-100F||1/8"||Black, Blue, Clear, Green, Red, White, Yellow||4 lbs|
|NSPA-HST104-100F||3/16"||Black, Blue, Clear, Green, Red, Yellow||4 lbs|
|NSPA-HST106-100F||3/8"||Black, Blue, Clear, Green, Red, White, Yellow||4 lbs|
|NSPA-HST107-100F||1/2"||Black, Blue, Clear, Green, Red, White, Yellow||4 lbs|
- Made from flame retardant polyolefin to last for many years
- Many different sizes available for use in many different applications, including color-coding wires or protecting damaged cords
- Only available in 25, 50 or 100 ft spools, for individual lengths please click here
- Minimum shrinking temperature is 194° F (90°C); a heat gun is required
- Highly resistant to chemicals and oils, to keep your cables or wires safe from corrosion
- Made by 3M for a better quality product
- UL E35506, MIL-DTL-23053/5, CSA LR31929
|Mil Specs||MIL-DTL-23053/5 Class 1 (colors) Class 2 (Clear)|
|UL||E35506 (except Clear) 600V 125°C (257°F)|
|CSA||LR31929 (except Clear) 600V 125°C (257°F)|
|Recover temp.||121°C (250°F)|
|Dielectric Strength||900 Volts/mil|
|Continuous Oper. Temp.||-55°C to 135°C (-67°F to 275°F)|
|Flammability||Self-extinguish UL 224 (except Clear)|
|Size||Recovered ID||Recovered Wall Thickness|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
- MSDS 2:1 Heat Shrink 3M FP301 Black Series (PDF)
- MSDS 2:1 Heat Shrink 3M FP301 Clear Series (PDF)
- MSDS 2:1 Heat Shrink 3M FP301 Colored Series (PDF)
RELATED ARTICLES -
- The Handyman's Guide to Improvisation: 7 New Ways to Use Heat Shrink Tubing
- Heat Shrink Tubing: How It Was Invented, and Why We Use It
- Terminate the ends of your Braided Sleeving?
- How do we measure Heat Shrink?
HOW-TO CORNER -
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Custom wiring jobs
Comments about 3M, 2:1, Heat Shrink, 0.0469 inch, Black, 25 ft spool:
It gives our wiring harness a professional look and protects the leads. I would definatly purchase again.