What's special about this surge suppressor?
- Rotates 360° to accommodate large adapters, allowing the use of multiple adapters on all duplex receptacles
- Protects one device and outlet from electrical damage by power surges for prolonged equipment life
- Small form factor makes this unit great for traveling
- Click for More Features
This portable surge protector from 360 Electrical is a simple and affordable way to protect a single device from power surges, and rotates a full 360° to maximize the use of each outlet in your home.
|360-36083||1-Outlet Rotating Surge Protector||3" H x 1.5" W
(7.62 x 3.81 cm)
|1.8 oz (51g)|
- Red LED indicator tells you when your circuit is protected, so there are no surprises
- Rotates effortlessly when plugged in, yet still locks securely into place
- Smooth white finish and modern styling complement any decor
|Response Time||<1 nanosecond|
|Warranty||2 Year Limited|
|Weight||1.8 oz (51g)|
|Dimensions||3" H x 1.5" W
(7.62 x 3.81 cm)
No Manuals Available
RELATED ARTICLES -
- 10 Easy Ways to Protect Against Electrical Hazards
- Home Safety Checklist
- How to Find a Reputable Licensed Electrical Contractor
- UL Listing
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Compact Size
- Poor Protection
Comments about 1 Outlet Rotating Surge Protector:
after a thunder storm knocked ot the control board on My GE gas cook stove Model # JGBS18DEN3WW , I replaced and got 360-Electrical Model# 59P103A to protect it ,well last night we had another thunder Storm and the Control board was knocked out again in spite of being plugged into the "360" surge protrctor. The pilot light on the surge protector is still lit indicating that it's still operating correctly but obviously it didn't help any.
- Primary use:
- Was this a gift?: