360 Electrical® 8 Outlet Swivel Surge Protector
Nowadays, some of the smallest devices have the largest AC adapters, which can take up several outlets on your power strips wasting space and money. The Swivel Surge protector from 360 Electric® contains individually swiveling outlets that provide up to 160° of movement to accommodate large plugs. Bright LED indicator lights ensure you are never in the dark about your protection status, and integrated cable management clips help to keep you safe from tripping hazards and cable damage.
- lluminated power, surge protection, and grounding indicators keep you informed of the status and activity of the unit, alerting you in the event that your equipment is unprotected or a faulty grounding accident occurs
- Patented X3 metal oxide varistors resist heat buildups, lessening the chance of fire in the event of a severe surge
- Lifetime product warranty and $100,000 connected equipment warranty ensures a safe investment
- cULus listed for certified safety when used in the United States and Canada
|# of Outlets||8|
|Electrical Rating||15A, 120VAC, 1800W|
|Frequency||150KHz - 100MHz|
|Clamping Voltage||330V (L-N)|
|Maximum Spike Current||14,000 Amps|
|Maximum Spike Voltage||6KV|
|Response Time||< 1 nanosecond|
|Cord Length||6' (1,8 m)|
|Dimensions||13" L x 2" W x 2" H
(33 x 5.08 x 5.08 cm)
|Weight||1.82 lb (0.83 kg)|
|Industry Standards||UL 1449|
|Warranty||Lifetime Product Warranty
$100,000 Connected Equipment Insurance
|360-36080||8 Outlet Swivel Outlet Protector||6' (1,6 m)||13" L x 2" W x 2" H
(33 x 5.08 x 5.08 cm)
|1.82 lb (0.83 kg)|
No Manuals Available.
RELATED ARTICLES -
- What is a Surge Suppressor?
- Introduction to Power Distribution and System Grounding
- Energy Saving Tips for Businesses
- The US Recession is Over: 10 Powerful Products to Propel Your Business into Strong Growth
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!